Our process is unique. Our results are amazing.
About Our Prints
- Our prints are made directly from your ultrasound images.
- These are not artists renditions. We do not add features to your image.
- We do lightly edit the images to remove noise and artifacts.
- We do not resize the image when printing. These prints are actual size.
- Some images that make very good photographs do not convert well to 3D printing
About Our Material
- Our prints are made from an environmentally friendly plastic with a very high bronze content.
- Each print is finished and polished by hand.
- The prints have an appearance and metallic sheen similar to cast bronze.
- The bronze finish will acquire a patina and may be polished with bronze polish.
About Early Development Prints
- We can make prints from early development but detail often is lacking
- Artifact and signal noise can also affect the printed image quality
- We know how important these prints are to some parents and we do all we can with them
How to Order Yours
- Whenever possible we would like you to order through your ultrasound studio or sonographer.
- Ask your ultrasound studio or sonographer to register with us to order.
- We can accept orders directly from individuals provided images are sent with appropriate file types.
- If you would like to order directly, please contact us via email from our contact page.